I will support candidates who fight for moms & caregivers!
Caring for our communities’ children, aging or sick family members, and disabled neighbors is vital to the health and economic prosperity of our country.
Without care work, no other work is possible. Whether you care for someone else’s children or family members or your own, your work is essential.
But because care work is usually done in private and by self-identifying women, it is often overlooked. A history of racism, sexism, and classism mean that many caregivers are paid little to nothing for their work, especially those who identify as Black, Indigenous, and/or people of color. This exacerbates existing and historic inequities for women and communities of color.
We can change that with the power of our votes this November! Join us in electing candidates who will fight for the policies we need, including:
- Child care that works for every family, regardless of their income or zip code
- Increased wages for child care providers that reflect the essential work they do
- Paid family and medical leave for every family
- Increased access to mental health care for moms, caregivers, and kids
- Extended and permanent child tax credit