We want those facing (or considering) divorce to have access to the resources and information that will help them navigate the path to independence and stability. Clear Transitions PDX is a monthly workshop for self-identifying women in Oregon, designed to inform, educate, and empower those contemplating or going through divorce.
- What: Clear Transitions PDX is a monthly workshop covering topics such as one’s rights & the legal process in Oregon; mediation as a means to reaching a settlement; financial aspects of divorce & life post-divorce; and the importance of self-care & one’s emotional well-being. Get the guidance you need in a supportive environment from mediators, attorneys, financial advisors, and counselors.
- Who: This is a space for self-identifying women and nonbinary individuals who are comfortable being in a space where women are centered. Due to differences in state law, this is workshop is only for Oregon residents.
- When: Saturday, January 20th, 2024, 8:30am – 12:30pm. Clear Transitions workshops are hosted every third Saturday of the month, excluding December. Future workshop dates are: February 17th 2024, March 16th 2024, and April 20th 2024. Registration is only available for the current month and only while the registration page is accepting submissions. Please note, registration closes 2 days before the workshop. Please check back for February registration the week of January 22nd.
WHERE: This month’s workshop is ONLINE via Zoom conferencing. You will be emailed a link the week of the workshop. This is an interactive workshop to find support and community from the presenters, as well as other workshop attendees. Please be prepared to keep your cameras on when possible, and engage with each other in a safe, private, and welcoming environment. Check back monthly for possible upcoming in-person workshop registration.
- Cost: $40 suggested fee (Sliding scale available for those who need it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Privacy Concerns? Your transaction will show up as Family Forward Action Fund on a bank statement. Please email email@example.com if you need an alternate way to make a payment or need to register anonymously.)